Interested in this product or something similar? Give us a call at 770-631-1184. Our sales and support team is here to help.
The Honeywell Dolphin 7850 is available, refurbished. This wireless handheld terminal is an industry standard with it’s distinguishing feature being user-focused ergonomics with industrial-grade construction and advanced technologies.
It ships with a 90 day QuickTurn warranty and TotalReturn Refurbished* guarantee. Call or click to tell us the features you require. (If this is available new, request a new to refurbished comparison. We’re glad to help.)
– Operating system: Windows Mobile 5.0
– Communication: 802.11b/g, Wi-Fi Certified
– Security Encryption: WEP, WPA Personal/Enterprise, WPA2 Personal/Enterprise, EAP-TLS, TTLS, LEAP, PEAP, Cisco CCX compliant
– Display/Keyboard: 3.5 in. 1/4 VGA 240 X 320 TFT color display with hard-coat industrial touch panel, 24-key calculator-style numeric with scrolling alpha , 38-key calculator-style numeric with full alpha
– Scan engine: 5100SR/SF, 5300SR/SF, 5300HD VGA Area Imagers, HP, LR, ALR Lasers
– Using connectivity software like Wavelink, Stay-linked, other proprietary TE apps? Tell us.
Is this an addition to other legacy terminals? Maintain or recondition them with QuickTurn Repair. It’s efficient and economical. When it’s time to upgrade, that used equipment is a down payment for next generation technology.
*30 day, No-Questions-Asked, Full Refund
Need a repair of this product? Get an RMA and we'll get you back up and running.
The Honeywell Dolphin 7850 is a compact, pistol-grip style mobile computer purpose-built for scan-intensive in-premise applications. Combining user-focused ergonomics with industrial-grade construction and advanced technologies, the Dolphin 7850 is designed to increase the productivity of your employees and maximize your return on investment. Featuring a full-sized angled display for easy data viewing, and a comfortable, well-balanced handle design, the 7850 enhances user productivity while reducing user fatigue and wrist strain. High-speed 802.11b/g wireless connectivity and Shift PLUS power management gives users continuous access to mission-critical data throughout the workplace without interruption, eliminating costly downtime due to data disconnects or replacing batteries.