Interested in this product or something similar? Give us a call at 770-631-1184 or send an email to [email protected]. Our sales and support team is here to help.
The LXE MX9 CS is available refurbished. This wireless handheld terminal is an industry standard while it’s enhanced performance comes without sacrificing any of the field-proven ruggedness you trust. LXE’s MX9 CS is one of several harsh environment handhelds designed to withstand thermal shock in the cold chain world. Use Ivanhoe’s QuickTurnCOLD Services to keep repair expenses low and production up. Get an RMA for your failed MX9 CS Cold Storage today. We’ll have an estimate back to you in less than 48 hours
It ships with a 90 day QuickTurn warranty and TotalReturn Refurbished* guarantee. Call or click to tell us the features you require. (If this is available new, request a new to refurbished comparison. We’re glad to help.)
– Operating system: Windows CE 5.0 Professional
– Communication: 802.11 b/g, 802.11 a/b/g
– Security Encryption: WPA, WPA2
– Display/Keyboard: 3.7” (94 mm) color QVGA, 38-key numeric-alpha or 62-key alpha-numeric
– Scan engine: Integrated Standard Range Laser, All-Range Laser, 2D Imager
– Operating temperature: -22° to 122°F (-30° to 50°C) with heater
– Storage temperature: -4° to 158°F ( -20° to 70°C)
– Using connectivity software like Wavelink, Stay-linked, other proprietary TE apps? Tell us.
Is this an addition to other legacy terminals? Maintain or recondition them with QuickTurn Repair. It’s efficient and economical. When it’s time to upgrade, that used equipment is a down payment for next generation technology.
*30 day, No-Questions-Asked, Full Refund
Need a repair of this product? Get an RMA and we'll get you back up and running.
The LXE MX9 ultra rugged handheld computer is perfect for use in ports and intermodal applications, outdoor logistics operations, and any harsh environment where reliable data collection is needed. The tough MX9 computer has an IP67 rating and is tested to a 6 ft. drop to concrete and a 2000/1 meter tumble test. For extreme environments, this is the handheld you can rely on.