The Granit™: 1280i wired laser scanner goes the distance, reading barcodes out to 16.5 m (54 ft) or as close as 8.9 cm (3.5 in). Built to read virtually all linear barcodes across a wide depth-of-field, the 1280i supports maximum worker productivity with its extended reading range, intuitive and configurable user feedback, and industrial ruggedness.
- Industrial Grade Cable Option: Tested to withstand 300,000 90°: bends at -30°:C and continues to communicate when 60lbs of force is applied. The industrial grade cable will stand up to your environment.
- Full Range Linear Depth of Field: Scan out to 54 feet (16.5m) on 100 mil retro-reflective labels, or as close as 3.5”: (8.9cm) on 7.5 mil high density bar codes and everything in between.
- Remote MasterMindTM Scanning Management Software: Quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage scanners within their network from a single remote location.
- Outstanding Scan Performance on Poor Quality and Damaged Bar Codes: Maintains productivity by providing a worry-free scanning solution that minimizes the need for error-prone manual data entry.
- Class-Leading Durability: The custom built IP65 rated housing is able to withstand 5,000 (1m) tumbles and survive 50 drops from 6.5 feet (2m) at -30°:C (-22°:F), reducing service costs and increasing device uptime.
- Optimized for Scanning-Intensive Industrial Applications: Provides aggressive bar code reading and unrivaled accuracy, along with enhanced scanner feedback, for use in extremely noisy environments.