Interested in this product or something similar? Give us a call at 770-631-1184 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our sales and support team is here to help.
The Honeywell Dolphin 99EX is available, refurbished. This wireless handheld terminal is an industry standard with it’s distinguishing feature being purpose built for transportation and logistics applications.
It ships with a 90 day QuickTurn warranty and TotalReturn Refurbished* guarantee. Call or click to tell us the features you require. (If this is available new, request a new to refurbished comparison. We’re glad to help.)
– Operating system: Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 Professional and Classic
– Communication: 802.11a/b/g/n, 3.75G radio with five-band UMTS/HSPA (800/850/900/1900/2100MHz) and quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE (850/900/1800/1900MHz), Bluetooth
– Security Encryption: WPA, WPA2, 802.11x, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS/MSCHAPv2, PEAPv0/EAP-MSCHAPv2, PEAPv1/EAP-GTC, WMM, CWG-RF Profile, CCX v.4, WAPI
– Display/Keyboard: 3.7″ transflective active matrix glass display, VGA (480×640, 55-key alphanumeric, 43-key alpha shifted numeric, 34-key numeric shifted alpha
– Scan engine: N5600/5603 Standard range (SR), Extended range (ER), and High Density (HD) imagers with high-visibility laser or green LED aimer
– Using connectivity software like Wavelink, Stay-linked, other proprietary TE apps? Tell us.
Is this an addition to other legacy terminals? Maintain or recondition them with QuickTurn Repair. It’s efficient and economical. When it’s time to upgrade, that used equipment is a down payment for next generation technology.
*30 day, No-Questions-Asked, Full Refund
Need a repair of this product? Get an RMA and we'll get you back up and running.
Purpose built for transportation and logistics applications, the Honeywell Dolphin 99EX mobile computer provides user-friendly ergonomics, cutting-edge wireless technology, multi-functional data capture and extreme durability for front-line workers operating in a variety of locations ranging from loading docks to residential doorsteps. The reliable and intuitive Dolphin 99EX delivers an outstanding feature set that enables improved productivity for mobile workers. Integrated Shift-PLUS technology provides all day battery life, minimizing the time and expense incurred when batteries need to be charged or replaced. The Dolphin 99EX is IP67-rated and can withstand multiple 6 feet (1.8 meters) drops to concrete, ensuring years of trouble-free operation. Integrated motion, light and proximity sensors help conserve battery life and improve ease of use by automatically optimizing the offering for the current environment.