Interested in this product or something similar? Give us a call at 770-631-1184 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our sales and support team is here to help.
The Honeywell Dolphin 9700 is available, refurbished. This wireless handheld terminal is an industry standard with it’s distinguishing feature being Honeywell’s Adaptus Imaging Technology ensuring accurate and fast barcode scanning.
It ships with a 90 day QuickTurn warranty and TotalReturn Refurbished* guarantee. Call or click to tell us the features you require. (If this is available new, request a new to refurbished comparison. We’re glad to help.)
– Operating system: Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional and Classic editions
– Communication: IEEE 802.11a/b/g, Bluetooth
– Security Encryption: Wi-Fi Certified, WPA2, EAP, CCXv4, WEP, LEAP, TKIP, MD5, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, WPA-PSK, PEAP
– Display/Keyboard: 3.7″ high-resolution VGA transflective color display with industrial touch panel, 31-key Numeric and 45-key QWERTY
– Scan engine: 5300 Standard Range (SR), Smart Focus (SF), and High Density (HD) Imagers with High-Visibility laser aimer
– Using connectivity software like Wavelink, Stay-linked, other proprietary TE apps? Tell us.
Is this an addition to other legacy terminals? Maintain or recondition them with QuickTurn Repair. It’s efficient and economical. When it’s time to upgrade, that used equipment is a down payment for next generation technology.
*30 day, No-Questions-Asked, Full Refund
Need a repair of this product? Get an RMA and we'll get you back up and running.
The Honeywell Dolphin 9700 mobile computer has been built from the ground up to provide your field service crews and health care providers with a powerful and easy to use solution. Honeywell’s Adaptus Imaging Technology ensures accurate and fast barcode scanning. The built-in imager is set at an angle, allowing you to scan barcodes while still giving you a full view of the crisp 3.7″ VGA screen. An optional 2 megapixel camera takes high quality color photos, excellent for adding visual documentation to receiving orders or customer accounts. All Honeywell Dolphin 9700 units come with 802.11a/b/g and Bluetooth radios standard, so you can be sure that the Dolphin 9700 maintains communication within the four walls. For mobile field crews, optional GPS and GSM/HSDPA cellular radios aid in maintaining updated route information, schedules, and customer data. To keep it safe on the road, Honeywell built the Dolphin 9700 with an IP64 seal, completely protecting the internals from dust and giving it resistance to splashes of water. The Dolphin 9700’s rugged design also allows it to withstand drops of 5 feet to concrete, making this unit excellent for withstanding the rigors of day-to-day field or warehouse use.