Interested in this product or something similar? Give us a call at 770-631-1184 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our sales and support team is here to help.
The Honeywell Dolphin 7900 is available, refurbished. This wireless handheld terminal is an industry standard with it’s distinguishing feature being it’s PDA-like, easy-to-use design.
It ships with a 90 day QuickTurn warranty and TotalReturn Refurbished* guarantee. Call or click to tell us the features you require. (If this is available new, request a new to refurbished comparison. We’re glad to help.)
– Operating system: Windows Mobile Second Edition Software for Pocket PCs
– Communication: IEEE 802.11b DSSS, GSM/GPRS Tri-band – 850/1800/ 1900 MHz in US, Latin America, and Canada or 900/1800/1900 MHz in Europe, Asia, and Australia, Bluetooth
– Security Encryption: WEP, 802.1x, LEAP, TKIP, MD5, TLS, TTLS, PSK, and PEAP
– Display/Keyboard: 3.8” 1/4 VGA (240 x 320 portrait mode) color TFT LCD display with industrial-grade touch screen, 25-key numeric and 36-key alpha
– Scan engine: IMAGETEAM™ 4300SR (Standard Range), IMAGETEAM™ 4300SF (Smart Focus)
– Using connectivity software like Wavelink, Stay-linked, other proprietary TE apps? Tell us.
Is this an addition to other legacy terminals? Maintain or recondition them with QuickTurn Repair. It’s efficient and economical. When it’s time to upgrade, that used equipment is a down payment for next generation technology.
*30 day, No-Questions-Asked, Full Refund
Need a repair of this product? Get an RMA and we'll get you back up and running.
The Dolphin 7900 mobile computer packs all the performance and durability of the Dolphin 9500 and 9550 in a PDA-like, easy-to-use design. The Dolphin 7900 is ideal for change management, customer service, computer-aided ordering, store transfers, voice communications, portable point-of-sale, product information lookup, and dozens of other mobile applications. Designed to provide seamless data and voice connectivity for you and your mobile workers, the Dolphin 7900 features Microsoft Windows Mobile, integrated Wireless Full Area Networking (WFAN) with co-located GSM/GPRS, 802.11b. Bluetooth radios provide real-time voice and data access anytime, anywhere while ensuring data accuracy and security. And, powered by Honeywell’ exclusive Adaptus Imaging Technology, the Dolphin 7900 can be used by the mobile worker to quickly read virtually all bar codes, capture signatures, take photos of damaged goods, and archive and retrieve data quickly.