Any investment in wireless data collection should start with a RF Site Survey. Our process involves these steps resulting in a peerless operation.
- Assess enterprise wireless requirements
- Diagram and inspect the facility
- Determine capability of existing LAN, WLAN and WWAN
- Map Coverage areas and estimate AP locations.
- Verify AP locations and document findings.
Upon completion of the RF site survey you will have the research and instruction needed to:
- Place and orient APs and antennas based on mapped Spectrum analysis
- Install data and power cables
Please contact us for references and scheduling times.